domingo, 29 de maio de 2011

Tom Waits - Small Change



BAIXE AQUI

Faixas:
1 - Tom Traubert's Blues (Four Sheets to the Wind in Copenhagen) 2 - The Piano Has Been Drinking 3 - Step Right Up 4 - Jitterburg Boy 5 - I Wish I Was in New Orleans 6 - The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me) 7 - Invitation to the Blues 8 - Pasties and a G-String 9 - Bad Liver and a Broken Heart 10 - The One That Got Away 11 - Small Change 12 - I Can't Wait to Get Off Work 13 - The One That Got Away (LP Version) 14 - Tom Traubert's Blues (Four Sheets To The Wind In Copenhagen) (LP Version) 15 - Step Right Up (LP Version) 16 - Bad Liver And A Broken Heart (In Lowell) (LP Version) 17 - Pasties And A G-String (At The Two O'Clock Club) (LP Version) 18 - Invitation To The Blues (LP Version) 19 - The Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me) (LP Version) 20 - I Wish I Was In New Orleans (In The Ninth Ward) (LP Version) 21 - I Can't Wait To Get Off Work (LP Version) 22 - Jitterbug Boy (LP Version) 23 - Small Change (LP Version)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário